Bonham, TX

Well folks, I know this is my blog for my year in Louisiana, but my summer is full of fun activities so I figured I would share some of it on here as well.

It's Tuesday, and I've been shipped off to Bonham for a week with five of the Gilmont counselors. Let me just say, the counselors are seriously gifted. Yesterday, our first day of away camp, was what I would call organized chaos. More on the chaos side and less on the organized. You know what they say about the best laid plans... Yesterday I had to completely rework my schedule so flexibility is the name of the game.We got rave reviews from parents dropping their kids off this morning so that was very encouraging. Today is going much more smoothly and I think the kids are having a great time. I'm excited to see what happens for the rest of the week.

Comments

Popular Posts